brakes

Josh,

I did this with my brakes and used a product called (I believe) Folliatec..
It is brush on high temp hard stuff that I got from Ultra Performance.
Their website is  WWW. Ultraperformance.Com.  It comes in a kit and costs
about 50 bucks.  It includes paint, gloss hardner, and cleaning product. I
had to buy a second can of brake cleaner from pep boys because i am anal
and wanted them really clean. I also used a wire grill brush to scrub all
the crap off my calipers.  They have about 5 colors to choose from and it
really comes out nice.  They give you enough paint to do it all and then
some.  No, I don't work for any of them, this topic comes up every now and
then and this product seems to really work well.-
Robbie