<E36> Where to buy sun screen

Does anyone know where I can buy a sun screen for an E36?  I'm looking
for
the type that fits the windshield perfectly.

You can find the BMW E36 sunscreen at Pepboys. The part # is UV10452,
SKU# is 8384144. It is made by Covercraft, model # UVS100. It is a
special order item that takes 5-10 days at a cost of 34.07. To avoid
confusion, as Pepboys employees don't seem to have any idea what this
is, you need to give them manuf., model, part# and sku #.
I believe this is the exact sunscreen BMW now  sells for 47.50 (with BMW
letters). The Price used to be about 70.00 from BMW. The screen from BMW
comes with a storage case.

Henry
bmw cca
'92 325i