[none]

David asks:

> I recently lubed my truck latch and antenea mast with a spray lithium
lubricant. As it has gotten
> colder here in the bay area both are sticking worse than before I lubed
them. What lubricant should
> I use on these?
I had exactly the same problem with my 325i.  Everything I tried just made
it worse.
I tried exerything before lithium, WD40, etc.  Nothing worked.

UNTIL.......

I used Wurth 2000 (???) on my trunk lock that was completely stuck!
This stuff was amazing.  Thanks to Steve D. for recommending it to me, he
carries it.  It's not cheap but works great.  Sprays like an oil and sets up
like a high pressure grease.  Now My locks are as smooth as new.

I wonder if this stuff is good for dying cats!

Regards,
Anthony