Bring'n a Knife to the Gunfight

>But this shootout is between a mostly stock Z3 (B stock?) and a C
>street prepared <316tds> with more modifications than your usual C
>street prepared <316tds>.  My money's on the turbo diesel. ;-)

Yeah...you got it, Carlos!  I think my car is a widdle past CSP....no
matter.  Jeff knows Mark Sipe so that's good for at least three, maybe four
class upgrades, eh?  (Hi Mark! <waving>).  It'l be cold in March here in
Washington DC so my diesel fuel will probably be jelled a bit anyways....I
was thinking I should run not only one armed, but maybe blindfolded as well
with the Geeeeeeeezze in the right seat calling the turn in points. That
might make it about even.

>Hey Duane saw some pics of your car in a Fikse album they had over at
>Car Nutz (Wa), guessing that was Alex & Jim's album.  BTW does that
>Griot's Garage aluminum socket really protect chrome lugs as advertised?
>I finally got the chromies for my car and want to protect them.

It does a good job of saving the chrome plating.  UNTIL, that is, you have
that one day hurring for the track/autocross when you can't find the damn
Griot's socket in the toolbox and say the hell with it and grab a
conventional one which chips the chrome, of course.

Duane Collie, < Gunslinger
316tds < Trigger