Re: OK corral shootout

>Hmmm... just for kicks, I looked up the Oktoberfest results in the
>  November Roundel for for the fastest run of each model:
>  Autocross
>  Mark Sipe  '95 M3     54.369
>  T.C. Kline '96 Z3 1.9 55.866
>  Slalom
>  T.C. Kline '96 Z3 1.9 21.049
>  Mark Sipe  '95 M3     21.344

So let me get this straight we're comparing a highly modified Z3 to a
mostly stock M3, A stock right?  Adj. front sway bar, Koni shocks &
struts, exhaust, R compound tires, what other mods are allowed?

But this shootout is between a mostly stock Z3 (B stock?) and a C
street prepared <316tds> with more modifications than your usual C
street prepared <316tds>.  My money's on the turbo diesel. ;-)

Hey Duane saw some pics of your car in a Fikse album they had over at
Car Nutz (Wa), guessing that was Alex & Jim's album.  BTW does that
Griot's Garage aluminum socket really protect chrome lugs as advertised?
I finally got the chromies for my car and want to protect them.

Carlos
95 M3 TechniPolish Fikses with chrome lugs, finally