<E-36> Brake Light Circuit

In the last few days I had been experiencing the check control with "Brake
Light Circuit" it came on few times during the week.  Before it happened,
the "Check Engine" light came out once, but it was disappered when I went
to the service have them check it out, they couldn't find any information
via the computer, because the fault code was not store in the computer.
Anyway, the "Brake Light Circuit" came out few times, every time it came
out, I turn off the engine and restart it again then it disappered.
What's wrong with the car?????? (It never happened before....)

Aaron C. Liu		North Seattle Community College
E-Mail: aaronliu@domain.elided
Home Page: http://nsccux.sccd.ctc.edu/~aaronliu