<E36> Sport suspension vs. stock?

     >With all this talk of M3 suspension swaps for E36's, I was thinking
     >of something else... what about moving from the stock suspension to
     >the sport suspension?  What exactly is the difference between these
     >two suspensions on an E36 coupe?

     Conway,

     E36 has a so called sport package.  It includes a stiffer spring and
     shocks (only slightly) and bigger anti-roll bar.  It also has a one
     size bigger wheel & tires combo. The interior comes with a sport seat
     which provides a slightly better side support.  That's about all you
     get for a E36 sport package.

     Regards,

     Peter Li
     NJ BMWCCA