Heater

While we are on the subject, my heater is also blowing out luke warm air
for the most part. Occasionally it will get nice and toasty like it used
to be, but not often. Well, I am planning a trip through the upper parts
of New Mexico and Arizona and Texas, and the weather has been chilly to
say the least and is expected to stay that way for next week. I took it
in to the dealer and was told that the heater core is blocked. I wonder
about it because it actually does work sometimes. Also, there was a
rubber band that went to something behind my ventilation controls, but
it busted and the dealer has no idea of what it did. Any ideas.
Craig Robson
'86 325es Go AGGIES! WHOOP!