Re: Snap-On Tool Raffle

Bubba Duane wrote...

<<<Ya'll that thought the BMW O'Fest Raffle was fun, then you're gonna LOVE
this one. My local Snap-On Dealer (and friend) is having a Super Bowl,
score-based raffle. I'll give you the details via private e-mail, but here
it is in a nutshell. There will be 100 slots available at $ 50.00 per slot.
There will be one winner. That winner will get to choose ANYTHING or any
combination of tools and items in the Snap-On product line that total up to
$ 6,500.00.So your chances are 1 in 100 of winning $ 6,500.00 worth of
goodies for a mere fifty bucks. Right now about half the slots are full.
E-mail me direct if you have questions or want to participate.
Duane Collie>>>

Hmm...   50x100 = 5000.  So you're basically saying that even though your
Snap-On buddy will be getting $5,000 and giving away $6,500 worth of
inventory he will still be making a profit?  What's the markup on those
tools?  More than 30%?  It would have to be just to break even...  Or is it
that he needs to boost his sales before the end of the year?  Inquiring mind
wants to know... And yes, I am interested  :)

Rob Mudry
'96 328is
BMW CCA #135536