Re: Th O.K. Corral Shootout

Bubba Duane sez:
>(Done in my best John Wayne voice)....Alrighty pilgrim...you got
yourself a
>bet. Autocross with your choice of weapons.  Case of beer PLUS loser
buys
>the steak dinner at the Outback afterwards?  No indexing/classing...run
>what ya bring for raw times. Deal? Mine will be a slightly modified 316
tds
>(that's wot it sez on the decklid)....on R1's of course.

Ok
Be there @ 3:00 high son this coasts not big enough for the both of us
Look for the 1.9 with the BIG fat G-forces on it (Grin)
Run whacha brung? can I brung my X-formula ford too?(M44 powered of
course (in design stages)
Ok your on...
I'll bring my knife to your gunfight but for either or
I mean come on I am the underdawg here I'll be there in stock form
not one single mod.. cept wear items (prepaired to SCCA Stock config)
brakes, tires, shocks, swaybar (hopefully)
so either the holy rolling rock or dinner one or the other...

Jeff