Th O.K. Corral Shootout

>Duane,
>Inform me whenever you guys are running again I'll be sure to attend.
>"the Corral" As long as it's worth my while let us say A case of rolling
>rock!!!!..
>
>So I'll make it offical If Duane is willing to challange me I'll put up
>a case of Old Latrobes finest Lager.. If he is willing to to the same.
>to the victor goes the spoils (or spills in this case)
>
>Jeffrey S Lloyd
>Delaware Valley Chapter (no autocross -yet)

(Done in my best John Wayne voice)....Alrighty pilgrim...you got yourself a
bet. Autocross with your choice of weapons.  Case of beer PLUS loser buys
the steak dinner at the Outback afterwards?  No indexing/classing...run
what ya bring for raw times. Deal? Mine will be a slightly modified 316 tds
(that's wot it sez on the decklid)....on R1's of course.

We've got a 'training school' for newbie autocrossers coming up Sunday,
March 21st in Maryland, where we will be instructing NCC rookies how to do
the cones.  Maybe during the afternoon fun runs we can see whatcha got!
I'll haveta check with Ron Katona to see if he's good to go with that, but
I think it can propbably be managed. If not, our regular autocross series
will probably start up in April.

I'll be a little rusty from the winter layover, but I'll see if I can
manage to blow the cobwebs outta the Bambislayer <wink>.

Duane Collie