Re: How many miles

In a message dated 12/8/98 2:05:53 PM Mountain Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  David_Rich@domain.elided (David Rich) >>
My 1984 533i (bought new in 1985) has 240,000 on it and my wife continues to
get 27 mpg city/hgwy. The last 100k I stretched oil changes to once every 5k
and it is ready to top off by that time. Many drivers schools but the clutch
is original.  I did notice the valve train didn't look as clean at the last
valve adj. If I can get the wheels to track straight it'll go forever.