Reply: Help my dad!

KC, see if my philosophy helps you help your dad:

The only reason to buy a BMW is because you want a sports car, but you
need a back seat.

OK, that was my philosophy before they introduced the Z3, the M Roadster
and the M Coupe.  Maybe my revised philosophy should be "because you
want a sports car that may or may not have a back seat".  Anyway, you
get the idea.

If your dad doesn't want a sports car, then he shouldn't buy a Bimmer.
If he does want a sports car (with or without back seat), then it
shouldn't take much to convince him to buy the 323i, just have him drive
it.

Are you sure you aren't just trying to get him to buy the car so that
you can drive it?  :^)

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977