Re: 320HP M Roadster?

FWIW a salesman who will go unnamed (so now you know what its worth) at
Otto's BMW in West Chester PA. Told me the 320HP engine would be available
in 2001 in the M coupe in the US. This is the same salesman who told me they
would have their first M5 (for floor display only) in June 1999 and expected
to be receiving about 2/month sometime after that.

Bill Matthews
Hockessin DE
waiting.....