BMW Canada Used MRoadster

Hi all, the dealer here in town called me today to inform me of a 98 MRoadster
was coming in.  I am interested in possibly purchasing one, and told him to keep
his eyes open.  Anyway it is the Red that only comes on the M Roadster (not that
I know the difference) and has 15,000 Km's on it.  Any other options I have no
clue because I have not seen it.  It comes in a week or so.

What my question is, Would purchasing a car that was BMW Canada's demo be a good
idea?  Also what would be a good price for it with regard to the mileage?

Dean Shwed
95 318is
98 M Roadster???