Rear side marker lights

Hello -

I have an E24/M30 1984 635 CSi Euro version (I'm second or third owner)
that has been "federalized".  I am trying to locate a source of parts
for the rear side marker lights that were either original equipment or
installed as part of the federalization.  The two parts that I need are:

1.  Red plastic lens, with this data:  Koito  232-41786L  SAE AP2 79
JAPAN DOT

2.  Black rubber body, with this data:  Koito  230-41786  JAPAN

I have called local Honda, Nissan & Toyota dealers; no one recognizes
these part numbers or names.  And the local BMW dealer is clueless.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find these items?

Thanx...Victor Sheronas   BMWCCA 159801
phenixfluid@domain.elided