BMW Canada Used MRoadster

<<<<<<,Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 17:24:26 -0700
From: Dean_Shwed@domain.elided
Subject: BMW Canada Used MRoadster

Hi all, the dealer here in town called me today to inform me of a 98
MRoadster
was coming in.  I am interested in possibly purchasing one, and told him to
keep
his eyes open.  Anyway it is the Red that only comes on the M Roadster (not
that
I know the difference) and has 15,000 Km's on it.  Any other options I have
no
clue because I have not seen it.  It comes in a week or so.

What my question is, Would purchasing a car that was BMW Canada's demo be a
good
idea?  Also what would be a good price for it with regard to the mileage?

Dean Shwed
95 318is
98 M Roadster???>>>>>>>>>>>>

Other than the fact that it was probably flogged mercilessly by journalists
and any other HQ denizen wanting to see if it could get rubber in third, I'd
say it was a fine deal. Maybe bargain in an extended warranty.