320HP M Roadster?

With all the talk of a 'world' E46 M3 complete with 320HP engine, can a
320HP M Roadster and Coupe be far behind?  Surely they will use the same
motor for all 3 series M cars, no?  Should I put off signing the order
for my February delivery '99 Roadster for another year?  Not that I
really think I need any more power than the current Roadster has, which
is 'adequate' as they used to say over at RR.  But you have to wonder
what it will do to the re-sale value of the current M Roadsters.

John.

End of bmw-digest V9 #648