re: <E36 M3> Replacement Tires - AVS-I sizing problems

tom,

i recently replaced the mxx3's on my 97 m3 with yokohama avs-si (not the avs-i
you are looking at.)  they are not as cheap as the avs-i, but are cheaper than
the mxx3.  i have the staggered sizes as well.

overall impression:  i'd buy them again.  they grip really well (no track
time, just street and spirited backroad driving ;-) )  and so far, they feel
solid in the rain --- been having lots of that in san francisco these past few
weeks.

i did not buy at tirerack because i rec'd a good price locally, installed,
from a reputable shop.  with my other cars, i have bought at tirerack and
prices do tend to be lower.

good luck,
roehl
- --'97 m3