<e30> 86 325eS body vibration

Barry
The wheels bearings will hum - loudly as they get worse. I let mine go for
quite a while but they did not vibrate. I see many things that you have
already checked but I didn't see Rotors or Calipers. A caliper could be
sticking or the rotors could (very likely) be warped.

Dave '87 325

A friend of mine has an 86 325eS with what seems to be a front end vibration.