digest sticker

This actually brings something to light.... Do you really think that Ford
authorized this sort of thing? If chevy fans can get away with this why
shouldn't we be able to use a Roundel or the kidneys? BTW Mike's mouse/BMW
design was great IMHO.

Blue sperm? - Damn right my sperm have roundels on 'em.

Dave '87 325