M3 Team lithograph

Hey guys,

All of the last wave of framed pieces are out in UPS.  All of the unframed
pieces go out in tubes tomorrow so keep an eye out for them later in the
week.  Sorry for the delay but I had run out of the heavy duty tubes and
had to wait a few days to get my delivery in.

I had a couple of folk asking me to repost on the details of the art so
here you are:

I'm running a holiday special on the balance of the M3 Team lithographs
that we have.  They are $130 off the unframed pieces-retail $260 now $130,
$90 off the framed pieces-retail $390 now $300.  All prices include
shipping within the US.

The total edition was 300 pieces of which we are into the last 50 or so
pieces.  They are numbered and personally signed by the artist Road & Track
illustrator Dennis Brown as well as all six drivers from the 1997
season(Dieter Quester, Bill Auberlen, Boris Said, Derek Hill, Javier Quiros
and Marc Duez) as well as Prototype Technology team owner Tom Milner.

Available framing in a shadowbox format is all archival with
multi-overmatting in acid free matte and heavy acrylic instead of glass.
All first rate stuff.  An actual BMW Roundel nose badge sits on the matting
as well.  A lot of depth as all of you know who have one.  If you have a
question, please email me and I can send you a jpeg of the image framed as
well.

We also have two Land Rover pieces(Camel Trophy and 50th Anniversary), two
Cobra pieces signed by Shelby, Two Viper GTS pieces signed by a bunch of
folks, an Allard piece and an Audi Rally history/Toruing car piece believe
it or not.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Eric