<e30> tranny noise

'84 318i -
	My car has one thing after another this week, but it looks like this one
may actually cost me something.  Simply put, the tranny is making nosie,
but the car runs great!
	We had a cold and windy night last night here in CA, so i'm guessing, low
40's.  Don't know if that is related.  Started the car today, drove 2
blocks, and gave it some gas, and it went to downshift, and it huccupped,
and went into gear, and then this rubbing, whining noise, like a rubbing
belt.  And had that ever since.  Only noticable when car is not
accelerating anymore, or is deaccelerating.  I had to drive the thing from
Los Angeles, about 50 miles, and have to say, besides an annoying nose
(less annoying at higher speed, almost unnoticble) but the car runs great,
had plenty more power, and smooth shifts!  I'm thinking it's just a loose
belt in the tranny.  Anyway, it's going into the shop tomorrow, hopefully.
Would like some insight before it heads off.

- -Jake
- -'84 318i w/167k (tranny fulid is good, just damn noisy)