12/4

David Koretz wrote:

<< If my memory is not mistaken, today marks the long-awaited return of the
 Bubba's. Fresh from Sun in Bermuda they are now fresh, and ready to give crap
 to ignorant digesters and take crap from sarcastic ones. Either way, it is
all
 in good fun. I enjoy some of the Bubba's (especially Steve D. and Duane's)
 incredibly knowledgable replies.  >>

David:
The Bubbas have returned. Postings have resumed from quite a few, but not all
will get home today. A few have even gone on their own vacations after
Bermuda.

It wasn't too hard=
catching up on the=
Digest once getting=
home. It was pretty=
easy to page down=
beyond all of the=
equal signs in the=
worthless posts.=

Bermuda was very relaxing. The 4 Ws were wonderful. Water, Wimmin, West &
Welaxation.

BTW, Steve D., while a good guy, is not a Bubba.

Scott Adare
Spokane, Wa
'95 M3