Internet .org comment (just ignore if you dont care)

Im going to hate myself for posting this , but I only want every one to
know =

that Im not trying to abuse the system as it all is new to me anyway.
besides, the below assessment of the internet commerce situation
does explain why there are so many  .org  type commercial sites.
Not because they cant police them, its because the internet is going
through
a transition.

Read below, or just scroll down and Ignore.   Thanks for all the warning,=
 =

but I think Im ok.
Mark
(Not a internet criminal)

>The original intent of top-level domains was indeed to identify what typ=
of
>activity the domain owners had. .com domains were commercial, .net were
>Internet infrastructure, .org were non-profit, .mil was US Military, and=

so
>on.
>
>With the increased interest in having websites, most good domain names
have
>been taken. Commercial businesses have been forced to use .org or .net t=
>even HAVE a domain.
>
>There has in recent months been work toward establishing new top-level
>domains such as .rec, .shop, .biz, and .nom to increase the number of
>available names. Unfortunately, the typical squabbling by various
interests
>(for political, legal, and monetary reasons) has sloooooowed
implementation
>of any such plan.
>
>Until everyone involved can look past their own selfish interests and
allow
>new top-level domains, we will continue to see commercial businesses use=

>.org and .net.
>
>You might ask the person who is concerned about your domain name just
>exactly what you are supposed to use, and whether they have done anythin=
>speed the implementation of new TLD's. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about=

it.