Warranty Gold question

My 1995 M3 has 48,800 miles, and so it's time that I either buy an extended
warranty or trust my luck.  I've had the car in a few times in the last
few weeks fixing all the little things before I go out of warranty.

I commute the car everyday into NYC from NJ, and so put on around 75
miles of stop and go driving on the car everyday.

Warranty Gold (www.warrantygold.com) sells extended warranties, and the
only one I'm considering is their Diamond (most extensive) level.  For
my car, for 6 years and 100K miles, it goes for around $1900.

It covers everything except what they exclude (unlike the Gold and
Platinum levels, which have lists of covered items).  Here is their
exact exclusion list (cut from a quote they emailed me):

> A. THE FOLLOWING PARTS: CARBURETOR; BATTERY; SHOCK ABSORBERS; MANUAL
> TRANSMISSION CLUTCH ASSEMBLY; FRICTION CLUTCH DISC AND PRESSURE
> PLATE;THROWOUT BEARING; MANUAL AND HYDRAULIC LINKAGES; DISTRUBUTOR
> CAP AND ROTOR; SAFETY RESTRAINT SYSTEMS(INCLUDING AIRBAGS); GLASS;
> LENSES; SEALED BEAMS; LIGHT BULBS; BRAKE ROTORS AND DRUMS; EXAUST AND
> EMISSION SYSTEMS; WEATHER STRIPS; TRIM; MOLDINGS; BRIGHT METAL; CHROME;
> UPHOLSTERY AND CARPET; PAINT; OUTSIDE ORNAMENTATION; BUMPERS; BODY
> SHEET METAL AND PANELS; TIRES; WHEELS AND RIMS.

There is also a paragraph which states that modifying the car in ways the
manu didn't intend voids things, but a phone conversation reveals that they
are pretty much in the same mind as BMW: if a modification didn't affect
the part in question you're ok.

Does anyone have experience with Warranty Gold?  Did your BMW dealer
agree to service you under their payment plan?  On an M3 it doesn't take long
for a few repairs to add up to $1900.

			Thanks, Dave