Question to the members

Just a thought here, although I imagine it may have been suggested before...

Everytime I see a BMW on the road, or in a parking lot, I want to ask the
driver if they are on the digest.  I never do, but my curiosity will
eventually get the best of me.

That said, I thought it might be a cool idea to come up with a nice,
tasteful and SMALL decal that could be placed...say...in the lower left of
the rear window.  Might be nice to know who's who out on the highways and
byways.   Hell, one of you might even be lucky enough to get a "freebie" if
I happened to stop you and noticed the decal!  Then again, maybe not! <evil
grin>

Again, just a thought....Lord knows they don't come that often!

John