Re: <e36> Euro Headlight Wiring Adapter Help!

Bill Isaacson asks:

>I recently purchased a set of used e36 Euro headlights without the
>wiring harness adapters.  I've tried sourcing the adapters alone
>through a few bmw parts stores without luck.

Bill:

Good News and Bad News:

I got my connectors for the Euro lights on Kelly's E36 M3 from Carl Nelson
at La Jolla Independent (800-466-8184).  I believe he has them in stock.

But, the barrel connectors to connect to the European headlights are not
available in the US.  He has to buy a BMW wiring harness repair kit and
break it up to solve the problem.  What this means is that the connector
kit is not cheap :-(   I do not remember what they cost me, but I remember
it was a bit pricey.  However, if you want to illuminate those nice lights
you bought...

Hope this helps,

Keith

Keith Wollenberg
BMWCCA, V.P. Golden Gate  ( # 73293)  *As should be obvious,*
BMWACA Seattle  (Since 1972)      *all opinions expressed*
                                                   *are solely my own.*
'88 ///M5 (MFREUDE)       '72 tii Touring (TOURING)
'95 M3 (M-Tschuss) [Kelly's car, which I get to drive sometimes.<g>]
****When You Get Your January Roundel, Please Take the Time to Vote****

End of bmw-digest V9 #621