ERAM To be taken off line only, a promise with a catch.

Message text written by INTERNET:SMILLER@domain.elided
>Enough.  I'll make a deal with you:  Take
your ERAM posts private, and I'll stop posting my opinions publically as
well.

I'm glad we had this little discussion.
<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scott , =

You have a deal.  Ive already made the decision to stop posting to the =

list,
 except for an occasional update, such as a BMW being tested on the dyno,=

 or a BMW related race track story.

I  have already posted  my appology for the frequency of the posts,
and have defended my basic physics explanation  of why the thing works.
Everyone has helped me address any and all possible questions regarding
Intake assist devices.  (filters, ram, cool air induction,  E-RAM , etc)

No problem, Ive learned alot about this group.   Ive also learned alot =

about this whole list business.   Ive treated this medium way too
informally
for general discussions regarding new technology or old theories.

I will try to refrain from responding to even the most silly of posts.
I will , however, ask that anyone that has questions regarding =

the E-Ram, or any of the testing parameters or theories,to do so off line=

and to me directly.   I was way to caught up
in the battles of who is right and forgot the war was about getting along=

and enjoying, while learning about our cars.  (yes , I have a bmw too, bu=
not good for testing as it is a commuter car with an automatic.)

Talk to you off line,

Mark Kibort

PS: Scott, my last post to you was private,until I saw your public
 post to me, so then I went public.   Agreed, we are private from now on!=
!