<E36>HELP, Front end expertise needed...

I'm currently in the midst of taking apart my front end in order to
replace an obscure piece of plastic/rubber which resided direcltly next
to the front fan/radiator assembly.  I've thusfar taken off the bumper
and am gonna give a try at removing the grill piece.  Here is my
question... Does anyone know how to take this metal piece off? (the one
that has the kidney grills and extends below the headlight assys)  I see
there are 2 bolts on each ends and some odd plastic one attaching to the
headlight assy.  But how many bolts are there in the middle section. (I
think I can see 4 attaching to the radiator frame (2 a side) but is that
all??)

Hope someone's been there before and can email me how this can be done
efficiently.  Perhaps after I'm finished I could write up some sketchy
directions on how to take apart the bumper/front end assy for future
reference.

TIA!!

- --Mike
  96 328is BL/SS/ERK