Re: radio removal

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, dp wrote:

> I need to repair the volume control on my radio, I own a 1990 525ia,
> I have used the radio removal tool to loosen the screw on each side
> however the radio appears to be hiitng something when I attempt to
> slide it out. Is there something else which I must remove before
> sliding the radio out, also has anyone else had any problem with the
> volume control (I have the Pioneer radio w/tape deck).

 When you loosen the screws on each side of the radio, keep turning
until the screw won't loosen any further.  The piece that holds the
radio in place won't fold up flat against the side of the radio until
you've loosened the screw all the way.  You'll see what I mean when
you get the unit out.  good luck!

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and