Crap on the Digest / <E30> Mailing List?

Thaddeus is having problems posting to the Digest (something about
someone claiming that reverse DNS is a security risk, whatever that
means), and he asked me to post this for him.  These are not my
comments, just my choice of subject line, so please don't complain to me.

Scott Miller
GGC
_________________

Lukily, I've been using the John Bolhuis digest filter and have been able
to fart out the past month or so of garbage from kibortian.  However, I am
deeply dissappointed by the amount of crap on the digest.  Such as it is.
So be it.  If any kind soul out there knows of an E30 maillist along the
lines of Chris' '02 list, I'd be thankful for the address.  If there's not
one in existance, email me that you'd like one, and I'll look into
starting something.

Thaddeus Wakefield Batt thaddeus@domain.elided
BMWCCA Boston:	#1147928
1986 325es