Digest clutter....Start E30 digest?

     Thaddeus,
     I am new to the BMW Digest, about a month or so is all. I
     spent a little over a year on the E21 digest, and regardless
     what people think of the series, the digest was very well
     run and extremely informative. Flames were just not tolerated.
     Since selling my E21 and picking up an E30 ('86 325es), I of
     course wanted to get back on the information hiway to learn
     all I could about my car. I had no idea that, instead of the
     information hiway, I was on a dead end road. There is so much
     crap, and hence so little BMW content, that the digest arrives
     sometimes 3-4 times a day. I don't about you, but I work for a
     living and just don't have time to read so much to gain so little.
     I also had inquired about an E30 digest but was told that none
     existed. Thaddeus, it looks you have yourself an opportunity
     here to start one. Please consider me the first subscriber!
     David W Simmons
     Eureka, Ca.
     BMW CCA 141913