Koni Adjustable Vs Bilstein sport shocks for E36 M3

Greetings,

Since there is an ongoing discussion about shocks (HD and sport), I am going
to throw this one too :)
I have a question about shocks. Has anyone used either Koni Adjustable or
Bilstein Sport shocks on M3? I have H&R sport springs on my car and thinking
of getting either Koni Adjustable or Bilstein Sport shocks. What are the
advantages and disadvantages of each brand? Is one superior than the other?
I called Turner Motorsport earlier and the price does not differ very much.
Thanks for the Info beforehand!

Junaidi W Irwan
				95 M3 luxury with H&R sport springs, waiting
to get sharked :)
					     Email:
junaidi.irwan@domain.elided