Scott, too many posts.

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>If you have an interest in Mark's ERAM, please send PRIVATE messages
DIRECTLY to Mark.  Please do not post any ERAM messages to the
Digest.  We're tired of hearing about it, and our Page Down buttons are
getting worn out trying to deal with it.  Please help us solve this
problem.

Thank you for your time.

OK, Mark, sorry for the distraction, I guess there wasn't anything over
there to see.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Scott, =

You hit the nail on the head.  Ive only responded to the questions and
comments of your fellow members.
If you dont want to see responses of the ERAM, suggest,  (like you have)
that no one comment.  The fact is there
is much misunderstanding of Intake and RAM , and Im just trying to help. =

Im not using the digest as a sales add,
just asking for help in getting it further tested.    Its facinating stuf=
f,
air flow, just as interesting as clanking noises under your valve covers.=
  =

 =

So, as I mentioned in a post yesterday, I will not mention the Electric r=
am
air device , if no one askes.    However, I have a couple of people that
are working with me from this List that will go to the dyno next week.  =

But , I agree, most of the list is not interested anymore.  =

Believe me , Im tired of answering the 100s of emails that I have receive=
of not very well thought out questions.

Regards,

Mark