Re: Learn Trash

Brant M. Miller said:

- ---------
Don -

Please note that my messages suffer from the same trashed appearance as
those from Mark.  That is despite my efforts to correct the problem.  I'v=
concluded that the Digest server is incompatible with Compuserve messages=
. =

I can not correct the problem and am offended by your message.

Either offer useful advice or shut up.

Brant
- ----------

Gee Brant, I'm impressed.

May I assume that all compuserve users are as erudite, not to say
technically knowledgable as you?

I'll bet there is even a fix if someone bothers to get compuserve tech
support on the line...

Of course, if that is too difficult, maybe I could do it for you.   Would
that help you out?

I realize some of this computer stuff is challenging for some people....

DC

Don Cicchetti
dcicchet@domain.elided
'71 2002/318 (waddya mean that motor don't go in there?)
BMW CCA member 122043

- -Beatnik Motor Werke-