Parking lot racing...

I know we have a few police officers on the list so I'm directing my
question mainly to you but also to those who may have some experience
regarding this issue.

What I'm interested is going to corporate or industrial complexes that
have a series of buildings and warehouses sprawled about that are
surrounded by a nice, large, twisting, turning parking lot.  I've gone a
couple times now on sunday's when they're empty and just ripped stuff up
in my 325.  Just practicing smooth transitions between throttle and hard
braking and vice versa and smooth turning.  Now I'm not laying down
strips of rubber or hitting curbs or running over trees or
anything...just driving...fast.  Is there anything legally I should be
aware of?  Am I speeding even though it's private property?  These
places are wide open, no signs of private property or no tresspassing or
gates that I'm sneaking around to get in...they're wide open.  I was
thinking just trespassing...any thoughts?

Dan
Looking for a safe place to play...

End of bmw-digest V9 #611