Respond privately to me Please!! MR TONG? ERAM

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided

Mark, your "ERAM" might be wonderful product, and fact, it might be
really as you might claim it works or how good it performs. But I need
to ask you a question, back in the days, when you first came here to the
digest (a month ago I think) you claimed you had two BMW's (no model
specified) and you said that those two BMW's had the same modifications,
one had the ERAM and the other didn't? From what I heard that there's a
5-10HP error from the difference in BMW engines, not all motors aren't
built the same (shocker, but it's true), and you claimed that your ERAM
gained   5-7HP. Well, let's see.. the error between engines, and add
this and subtract, you might end up the same HP as the other BMW or
lower HP than the other BMW...
<

HOLD ON !!!!!!!!!

REREAD THE MESSAGES OF THE PAST.  THE TEST WERE ON THE SAME =

ENGINE, THATS JUST BASIC COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!
The two cars you mentioned were a V8 and a inline 4 , both gaining 4-5% (=
ie
4hp to 9 hp on a =

88hp or 245 hp engine)

Yes, as I said before , I will keep the posts private , unless answering
someone that =

didnt read or understand prior posts and then posts them TO EVERYONE, Lik=
you just have.

Mark