TSW wheels and 17" tire questions.

Hi all,
 	Wondering if anybody has any experience or information about TSW
wheels, quality, etc.?  I'm also considering going up another size in
wheels to 17" (currently running 16" wheels on my '93 325is).  Anything
that I have to be aware of when going to 17" wheels in regard to
upgrading suspension, drastic change in ride quality, pothole concerns,
or anything else you may think of?  Thanks!

Perrin Yang
'93 325is
BMW CCA - Genessee Valley Chapter

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]