TSW wheels and 17" tire questions.

Perrin,

I use TSW Evos on my E36 M3 these are 17s and are my dedicated track/cone
chaser wheels.  I got one of the last pairs of these around according to
the Discount Tire guy.  I only paid 145.00 a piece.  These aren't extremely
heavy, but my stock double spokes are definately lighter.    I have had
them for a year now and they haven't shown any signs of bending or
otherwise going out of round.  I'm happy with them and have seen a lot of
them around.  Not a lot of cash and seem to do the trick.-
Robbie Kollar
Knoxville, TN Smoky Mtn Chapter
95   ///M3