RE: bmw-digest V9 #599

I bought my '88 E30 M3 from someone in the Roundel.  Very nice deal.  I
didn't want to drive from NY to Maryland to look at the car, but I happen
to run the Watkins Glen Drivers schools, so I have the names and addresses
to the hundreds to people that have attended.  I found someone in the same
town (where the car was), gave him a call, my friend checked it out, and
said to buy it.  So I bought an M3 sight-un-seen.

If you don't have all the contacts that I do, but want a car checked out,
erither advertise on the digest or contact a chapter officer in the area
where the car is.

Good Luck - Jim