Re: AMSOil again

Seems to me that the best protection is afforded by using the best quality
oil you can and changing it regularly. Personally I use Mobil 1 exclusively
and change it every 5,000 klms or so........don't think Amsoil is sold down
here in Oz in any case......  :-)

Kim V Henshaw
1983 635CSiA euro
1989 535i