Golfers: Win a Z3?

If you're in or near the S.F. Bay Area, this might interest you:

The Tri Valley Golf Center in Pleasanton is having a hole-in-one
contest, and the grand price is a Z3.  East Bay BMW has something to do
with the car, although it doesn't say anything about charity or
donations or sponsorships.  They say the car is a "$35,000 value", so
you judge which model that is.  (For all I know, it is a 1.9 with really
expensive floor mats, who knows.)

There was much info in the San Ramon Valley Times sports section today
(T-day).  Call the Tri Valley Golf Center at 925-455-GOLF.  (Note:  The
ad says it is area code 510, but that area code would not be in
Pleasanton.  You figure it out.)

I'm just providing this in case there are interested golfers on the
Digest, but I'm not one of them, so please don't respond to me.

OK, back to today's flame wars!

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977
Not a golfer (unless you count Disc Golf...)