AMSOil again

I agree with Christopher, which is why I asked the question in the first
place.  AMSOil seems to be sold by fabulous stories rather than proof.
One claim is that normal filters only trap particles to 25 microns and
that most of the engine wear is caused by the leftover particles down to
5 microns.  Wait a minute!  Do the other filter manufacturers know
this?!?  You might as well not even install a filter!  It seems like
maybe the claim should read that after the larger particles are removed,
most of the remaining engine wear comes from particles between 5 and 25
microns.  But, this is just another side of the arguement.

This is just another side of the arguement.  I recently bought a new GMC
truck and put 6000 miles on it the first month.  I quickly realized that
if I continued at the same pace, I would wear it out in about 2 years
(from past experience).  I am probably going to install the bypass
filter system on the truck because any extra protection seems to be
worth it at this point.  I will probably even try the oil for a few
thousand miles.  After that point, who knows?  Any more technical input
or negative experiences are still welcomed to convince me otherwise.

James Clay