Re: Buying 17" used tires

Jerry Chyo wrote:
>>I've noticed a lot of 17" second hand tires changing hands and I was
wondering what kind of problems you've run into getting them mounted.>>

I just had a mechanic mount 17's and 16's on two cars. He is a friend of a
friend, but only charged $11 for mounting/balancing. I think you just need to
find the right mechanic. I would definitely recommend staying away from the
dealer and large chains like Dunn Tire. You will have better luck mounting
them at a small local place.

David Koretz