540 Testing @ Allison

JOHN FAGERLUND wrote:
>Thanks to all the responses to my questions about the
>Nikasil/M60 engine testing.
>I will be visiting Allison BMW in Mountain View, CA again
>to talk with the service manager.

John, keep up the 'tough love' attitude with Allison.  I have had some
problems with them in the past and I am very interested in your outcome.
I have a '95 540 and am contemplating getting it tested in the near
future.  I just turned over 60K miles and I want to get a new block if
appropriate.  My motor seems okay so far but I would like to get the
test anyway.

Steve Albrecht
Golden Gate Chapter
'95 540