re: Blue Lights, etc.

Hello Fellow Enthusiasts!!

Once upon a time I thought I wanted to be a policeman.  Wow, I thought, they
get to wear a uniform and carry a gun!!  But they also get to meet a lot of
jerks, some of whom may also have guns.  They make little salary, too.
Somehow or 'nother, our clever society has decided that people like police
and firemen who put their lives in jeopardy on a daily basis should get
little respect and even littler money.  So I decided not to become a
policeman.  But I'm really happy, make that relieved, some people did.  Who
would protect us from us?  Just watch the TV show "Cops" and you'll know
what I mean.

Thanks, John!!  While I don't necessarily want to meet you in your
professional capacity, I'm glad you're there!!

Obligatory BMW content - looks like I'll have to wait at least a couple of
months for a foglight kit to be produced for my E46 323iA.  According to the
BMW Store, no such part number exists yet for my car and BMW has not said
they will produce one yet, but probably will.  So, foglightless, I wait for
illumination.

Sincerely yours,
Carl T. Geenen
1999 E46 323iA