RE:Trying to decide between e30 M3 and 944 s2-help-yes I too am biased

Rob,

I have a friend who owns a 944T and he is kicking butt in autox.  I think
that this car is absolutely the best bargain track car on the planet (next
to a spec racer) and would strongly be looking for one if I was in your
shoes.

Wait a minute... I AM in your shoes! What was I thinking?   I better run out
and buy one myself.  Hey, honey?  I need to think about a new car to drive
the long commute... I hear that Porsche 944T's are really inexpensive and
make good daily drivers!   Honey...? Dear? Sweetheart?...

Thanks to Duane for helping me through the thought process on this topic!

Cheers (and drinking a Red Hook IPA)

Jan Nelson
82 745i
83 745i
Needing a daily driver for a probable extended communte about to commence...

End of bmw-digest V9 #546