Trying to decide between e30 M3 and 944 s2-help-yes I too am biased

Hi gang,

I'm looking at 2 options for a club race and general track car for next
year.  Yes I am biased towards BMW and I already have and love my E36 M3.
But I want some input with some sound reasoning on which car would truly be
better for my intro into stock classes club racing.  Anyone know? I have
heard some good things about the S2, and the M3 just goes without saying.
sooooo.....  thanks for the help-
Robbie Kollar
Knoxville, TN Smoky Mtn Chapter
95   ///M3