Excessive? steam from the exhaust

Hello everyone,

Maybe just another stupid question, but I wonder if it is normal that there is
quite a lot of steam coming out from the exhaust of my 525i -89 even when the
engine is warm. It is about -10 degrees Celsius here in Finland. I know that
when the engine is cold, there should be steam coming out, but I
would guess considerably less when warm. The steam seems to be ordinary water
steam.

Any thoughts?

TIA, Sami

PS. In case half of this message consists of = characters, please don't get mad
as my e-mail software does not have alternate settings.